Erfaan's First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Adam's Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2004

training..

been kinda lucky this week i guess..
been trying to find a place for industrial training..applied to 15 companies but only few reply

1. amri ginang : interviewed
2. mediate communication: interviewed --------->offered (dunno how much yet)
3. proton: interviewed ---------->offered (rm400)
4. shang ri la : soon to be interviewed
5. marriot: soon to be interviewed
6.tamico : interviewed ----------->offered (rm400: basic + rm100: allowance +rm100: if good)
7. integritsystem: interviewed --->offered (rm100-600: depending on functionality)

ok, so now there are 4 companies which has accepted me for industrial training..and now..choosing? huhu more 'pening' than the time with no place for training. but its fair to say this as an accomplishment hehe..through our [me n amy] hardwork we managed to get these companies to offer us industrial training in with their companies in like..3 days! whoa..it was tiring..end of the day both of us 'pancit' dee..

now proton they are ready to offer me a permanent job after the training..didnt think i got in coz the interview was like..yaiks! but then again..my uncle is over there n ppl have a high respect 4 him..well..that is maybe y i got in kot? but my uncle told me that the interviewer likes me! [she does??? :O] huhu..she said i was too soft!!! am i? eheh well..i really dunno which company to accept..

later this evening i called hsbc to tell them i cant go through a permanent job and tell my coordinator that what i am doing is actually industrial training..[that is called 'bluff'! :P] it would be waaay too complicated..so they told me they'll wait untill i finished my training!! yey..

so okay..guess a big part of me wants tamico..the company is mostly chinese..and with a whole bunch of us going to tamico..it would be very multiracial! hehe..looking forward..

well..got to go n solat isya'..will post if theres more news from dear me :D

*thanx incik kande

No comments: