Erfaan's First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Adam's Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2004

flowers

I got flowers today!!

I was once told - no matter how much you love
this man, no matter how much he may love you, but
if ever he lifts a hand and hits you...he's not
worth it. I do not think this is easy...but I
guess it is true.....

I got flowers today. It wasn't my birthday or any
other special day. We had our first argument last
night,and he said alot of cruel things that
really hurt me. I know he is sorry and didn't
mean the things he said. Because he sent me
flowers today.

I got flowers today.It wasn't our anniversary or
any other special day. Last night, he threw me
into a wall and started to choke me.
It seemed like a nightmare. I couldn't believe it
was real.I woke up this morning sore and bruised
all over.I know he must be sorry. Because he sent
me flowers today.

I got flowers today,and it wasn't Mother's Day or
any other special day.Last night, he beat me up
again.And it was much worse than all the other
times. If I leave him, what will I do? How will I
take care of my kids? What about money? I'm
afraid of him and scared to leave. But I know he
must be sorry. Because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today.Today was a very special
day.It was the day of my funeral.Last night, he
finally killed me.He beat me to death.
If only I had gathered enough courage and
strength to leave him,I would not have gotten
flowers today.

No comments: