Erfaan's First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Adam's Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Potluck


The boss giving her speech. Actually my intention was to snap the pic of the delicious-gila-mati Sheppards pie..but mcm kesian je klu x snap pics of the other people and food kan..hak hak hak


Jelly betingkat2 tu is home-cooked by yours truly :P

The theme was Deepa-Raya..I wore my sis's kurung pahang. Even though its big, it still looked funny with my tummy bulging out..haha..but sorry, no pics of meself. Its a big No-No!

Most of the food is home cooked..but taste so professional..
The team obviously has girls who can really cook! (excluding me..ehems :p)

My Jelly? Some ate 3 cups, some bring home 5cups..by end of the lunch break, all were wiped out! Yeyy..alhamdulillah

Plus, I got nice compliments on the Jelly and some even asked for recipes! Haha..so malu, but so happy that ppl love the Jelly :)

*Happy that today finally the boss approved my raya haji leave *sapu dahi* fuhh!

No comments: