Erfaan's First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Adam's Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

1 good news today

I received what most ppl would call good news.

When I got the call, and heard what the caller had to say..my heart stop beating in an instant.
Why? I didn't know..

But the news shd be uplifting, it shld..
so I pray,

Semoga Allah jadikan aku dikalangan org yang bersyukur.

:) maybe I shd do Istikharah yes?

.....................and waiting for sumthing to arrive at my doorstep by this evening *chuckle.chuckle.allsmiles*


2 comments:

mieza said...

uik..jadi pemenang pertandingan ke nad hehe..something landing on ur doorstep tu..nak kata dpt keje baru pun tak kut based on ur entry ni..konpius den hik

me a name i call myself said...

hahaha tu lah..tatau nak tulis camne :p