Erfaan's First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Adam's Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Work

Last day I worked was on the 3rd week of December 2009.
And this coming Monday, 15th of March 2010 is when I have to restart my working life.

Alhamdulillah, I'm blessed :).
I can go to work by public transport, no need to drive means no need to isi minyak, bayar toll or buy a new car too soon :D But I do have to letgo of the rented house in setia alam tho..and find a place to put all the furnitures and stuff we've bought. Or anyone interested to buy furnitures that are new and hardly used?? Pls tell me k

Adam can still stay with bibik, and will go back to square one..staying with my parents.
Well, there are pros and cons to everything..but I'm letting things be..

Ok, berbalik kepada cerita kerja baru.
Tadi belek2 offer letter, and baru teringat kene tangkap gamba passport white background, bagi epf and socso number, sijil nikah and surat beranak Adam.

Terus terjun bawah katil cari my historical stuff since hsbc.
Tetibe jumpe 1 diary Air Asia...bukak2 je diary terus melompat keluar payslip HSBC bulan Julai 2005.

Wahh!! to think I used a diary of my future workplace during my first permanent job at HSBC..hahah..klaka..

so 1 thing settled, kejap lagi nak tangkap gambar.
En. Yeh nak tlg cari sijil nikah n surat beranak Adam kat Setia Alam..harap2 jumpe!
Amin!

**ape yg aku cerite harini sebenanye?? aku tatau..tp saje nak update hehe**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

furniture ape nad ada?
hehe amik la pics pastu describe..nak gak tgk hehehe

nad said...

ehe terharu la miza..mcm ko sorang je yg still baca blog ku yg boring ini :D

hmm insyallah..u looking for anything ke?